Notice on the protection of natural persons with
regard to the processing of personal data
(General Regulation on Data Protection (EU) 2016/679, Art.13)
The processing of the personal data requested for the accreditation of the press with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation will be performed on the basis of principles of lawfulness,
correctness and transparency so as to protect the rights and fundamental freedoms of natural persons.
To this end, reference is made to the following information:
- The processor of the data is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) which, in the case at hand, operates through the Institutional Press and Communication Service, which can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
- The MAECI disposes of a controller in charge of protecting personal data (Responsabile della Protezione dei Dati personali - RPD) at the postal address: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Piazzale della Farnesina 1, 00135 ROMA, Tel. 0039 06 36911 (operator), e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; Certified e-mail: email@example.com.
- The personal data requested is necessary in order to register on the MAECI portal for the accreditation of the press.
- The data is processed pursuant to the applicant’s consent. The refusal to provide the data requested will entail the failure to receive the press accreditation with the MAECI.
- The data shall be processed in digital format by the personnel specifically assigned to the task.
- The data shall not be circulated to other entities or otherwise disseminated.
- The data shall be stored as long as the applicant does not request to unsubscribe to the service.
- The applicant may access his/her personal profile at any point in time to correct his/her personal data. Within the scope of applicable legislation and with no prejudice to the consequences of providing the service, the applicant may also request that the data be deleted, its use limited or object to it being processed. In these cases, the applicant will have to submit an ad hoc request to firstname.lastname@example.org, informing and sending a copy to the RPD of the MAECI.
- If the applicant deems that his/her rights have been violated, he/she may submit a complaint to the RPD of the MAECI. Alternatively, he/she may file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Watchdog: Garante per la Protezione dei Dati personali (Piazza di Monte Citorio 121, 00186 ROMA, Tel. 0039 06 696771 (operator), e-mail: email@example.com, Certified e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)